WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
* These terms and conditions apply to your booking of Tours and other services with www.mydreamadventures.com.au, or brought to you by My Dream Adventures, and may vary from time to time.
The Information we Collect
We may, on occasions, collect information from you by asking for your direct submission by e-mail. This may include information that could be used to identify you – for example, your full name, e-mail address, home address and telephone number.
Why we Need this Information
We request such personal information in order that we can provide our users with the very best possible service, and we use such information in the following ways:
- To improve the products and services that we offer
- For internal records
- To contact you from time to time with promotional information.
We may also use your personal information in order to contact you, by telephone, e-mail, fax or by mail, for market research.
Please note that we will not rent or sell any personal information relating to you.
Security of your Personal Information
We treat the security of information provided by our clients with the greatest importance. However, you should be aware that there are always security issues surrounding the transmission of data on the Internet. We assure our clients that we use all available methods to ensure the privacy of your personal information, but we cannot guarantee 100% security.
Access and Correction
If you believe the information we have is inaccurate, please contact us and we will do all we can to make sure your personal information is current and complete.
Questions and Concerns